Happy New Year! This week's #MyFavoritePhoto welcomes the beginning of 2017 and focuses on the meaning of family and what it means to cherish and protect your memories. Picture Keeper customer Tonya A. shares her story of one of her favorite moments made with her own family.
1. Name: Tonya Anderson
2. Where are you from?: Fayetteville, GA
3. When was this photo taken?: Last November 2015
4. Where was this photo taken?: Outside
5. Tell us about why this is your favorite photo: " We all look great here."
6. What do you want to remember about this photo?: " Carter's last year before leaving to go to College."
7. What memory does the photo bring back to you?: "We had a good time taking them, laughter and beautiful Fall day!"
8. If you could choose one word to describe this photo, what would that word be?: "Ohana, which means 'family', and family means noone gets left behind or forgotten."
9. Lastly, how would you feel if you lost this photo?: " DEVASTATED!"
Memories like this are priceless and can NEVER be replaced! Picture Keeper Connect gives you the ability to save these memories and hold them close to you, at all times. It is our priority to help you protect the precious memories that you make, and to prove it to you, we are offering our #MyFavoritePhoto readers a special discount. Use code MYFAVEPHOTO at online check out and enjoy 40% off as our gift to you!
Making memories doesn't cost a lot, and neither should saving them. Share your favorite story with us for a chance to be featured on the #MyFavoritePhoto weekly blog series. Submit your photo and story to email@example.com and receive a special offer. We love hearing your stories!