- Most Popular
- Picture Keeper Basics
- What happens when my drive is full?
- Will it skip pictures it has already saved?
- Can I use it with a digital frame or a digital TV?
- What does the light on the drive indicate?
- Is it Apple/Mac OS compatible?
- Is it Windows 7 and Windows 8 compatible?
- Does it work with Picasa and Adobe Lighthouse?
- How do I reset my Picture Keeper?
- I lost my Instruction Guide?
- What size is my Picture Keeper by gigabytes?
- Known Issues
- Using Windows
- Using Mac
- General Questions
- Create your Own
- Mobile App
- Video Keeper
Can I use it with a digital frame or a digital TV?
Most picture frames and digital TVs have USB connections and Picture Keeper just plugs in and your pictures will be displayed. Note: We recommend purchasing another Picture Keeper drive (per picture frame) and always keeping one drive in a safe place!