How do I reset my Picture Keeper V4?
- Most Popular
- Picture Keeper Basics
- What happens when my drive is full?
- Will it skip pictures it has already saved?
- Can I use it with a digital frame or a digital TV?
- What does the light on the drive indicate?
- Is it Apple/Mac OS compatible?
- Is it Windows 7 and Windows 8 compatible?
- Does it work with Picasa and Adobe Lighthouse?
- How do I reset my Picture Keeper?
- I lost my Instruction Guide?
- What size is my Picture Keeper by gigabytes?
- Known Issues
- Using Windows
- Using Mac
- General Questions
- Create your Own
- Mobile App
- Video Keeper
How do I reset my Picture Keeper?
If you would like to remove all the files that have been stored on a Picture Keeper and return it to its original condition, you can reset your Picture Keeper by clicking on the OPTIONS button in the top right corner (Windows) or OPTIONS on the Menu bar (MAC) and then selecting "Reset Picture Keeper." You will be prompted to enter in the "confirmation code" just to be sure you want to remove all of the pictures from your Picture Keeper on older software versions. Newer software versions will just prompt to erase. Both Windows and Mac will display a "Picture Keeper has been Reset" message when complete. The Reset Picture Keeper function will only removed pictures from the Picture Keeper, NOT your computer.
CAUTION: Please make sure you have another copy of your digital pictures (ie. on your Hard drive or elsewhere) prior to resetting your Picture Keeper.