Share your pictures via e-mail or FaceBook V4
webadmin admin123 posted this on Oct 25, 2016 222
Share you pictures via e-mail or Facebook
How do I share photos via email and Facebook?
You can use the Picture Keeper to share photos via e-mail and Facebook.
- From the start screen, click View & Print Pictures.
- Open a folder to display your pictures.
- Select single pictures by clicking to highlight a picture. To select multiple pictures, hold the Ctrl(Win)/Cmd(Mac) key on your keyboard while selecting pictures. Sharing via email is limited to 5 pictures per email.
- Click Print and More to Share, Make prints or play a Slideshow.
Select Email or FaceBook.
- To share by email, enter the recipient’s email address. You can share with multiple people at once by entering multiple email addresses, separated by a comma (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
- You can customize the email subject line and add a personalized message if you wish.
- Click the Share button to send.
To share on your Facebook page.
- Click Sign In.
- After signing in to your account, select an album from the drop-down menu, or check the box to create a new album.
- You can customize the name of the folder, and a description of the pictures if you wish.
- Click the Share button to start uploading to Facebook.