How do I view my pictures V4
webadmin admin123 posted this on Oct 25, 2016 244
Viewing your pictures
Plug in the Picture Keeper.
- Start the Picture Keeper program as directed in the instruction booklet.
- Click the View and Print button on the Main Picture Keeper screen.
- Double click to open a folder and display another sub folder or the pictures in that folder.
- The number in parenthesis indicates the number of pictures in the folder.
To navigate in this window:
- Double click to open a folder to view the pictures.
- To return to a previous folder, click the orange arrow or folder name in the path bar .
- This first screen shot shows a folder called 2015. It is a sub folder of Pictures.
- To go back to the Pictures folder click JohnDoe.
- This displays the pictures in the folder called Desktop.
- To go back to Desktop, click Desktop or the orange arrow as circled.