How do I use Picture Keeper on Windows?
How do I get started? (Windows 8 and Windows 10)
1. Plug Picture Keeper into any USB port on your computer. From the Desktop Tile, click the File Explorer (Yellow Folder on the Task Bar). Under "Computer" click on the Picture Keeper drive. (may be labeled as an E:, F:, or other drive). Then double-click the 'launchpicturekeeper.exe; file.
Note: If "Choose what to do with removable drives appears", click to open. Then click 'Open folder to view files' (See image below). Double-click the 'launchpicturekeeper.exe' files with the Picture Keeper logo.
2. Picture Keeper's main screen will appear. Click 'Start Backup'.
How do I get started? (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7)
1. Plug Picture Keeper into any USB port on your computer (works best with USB 2.0).
2. AutoPlay window appears, click 'Open Folder to View Files' (See Image Below). Do NOT CLICK 'IMPORT PICTURES AND VIDEOS'
3. Double-click the 'launchpicturekeeper.exe' file to start software
Note: If the AutoPlay menu does not appear, then click the 'Windows Start Button;. From that menu click the '(My) Computer' selection. (You will see the Picture Keeper drive (E:, F:,) displayed in the devices with removable storage). Double-click 'launchpicturekeeper.exe' file to start the Picture Keeper software.
4. Picture Keeper's main screen will appear. Click 'Start Backup'.