Picture Keeper Return Policy
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with Picture Keeper, you may return it to us for a full refund within 30 days of date of purchase.
Return terms and conditions are for Picture Keeper drives sold through PictureKeeper.com only. Simplified I.T. Products, LLC offers a one-time 30-day money back guarantee to new customers that are original purchasers of the Picture Keeper drive directly from PictureKeeper.com. If you are such a purchaser and would like to return the Picture Keeper drive within 30 days of purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-382-0949. Please include your order number in the subject of the email.
Upon verifying your proof of purchase, we will send you Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) instructions on how to return the Picture Keeper drive. All returns must be in "as shipped" condition (meaning the same condition as when it shipped to you and returned to us in sufficient packing materials (a small bubble mailer will suffice). Returns will not be accepted for any Picture Keeper drive that are damaged in any way, including, without limitation, damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described, damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansion) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Simplified I.T. Products, LLC or an authorized reseller. Accepted returns will be given back to you in the payment form of which you initially paid for the Picture Keeper drive no later than 30 days after receipt of the return. All shipping charges are not refundable.
If you purchased your Picture Keeper through an authorized dealer, please contact the establishment where you originally purchased it from and follow their return guidelines.
Simplified IT Products, LLC reserves the right to revise or eliminate this program at any time. Purchases will be governed under the terms and conditions in effect at the time of the sale.
Unless covered under other contractual agreement, the following applies to all consumer customer returns:
- You must pay shipping costs for all shipments from you to Picture Keeper.
- You credit card will be credited within 48 hours of receiving your return. Note: Some credit cards comanies take 3-5 maybe even 7 days to post the credit to your account.
- Send your product to Picture Keeper using the carrier of your choice. The Return addresss is:
Simplified IT Products, LLC
2550 Sandy Plains Road
Marietta, GA 30066
Note: Please use a method with ability to trace shipment. Picture Keeper is not responsible for shipments for which the carrier cannot provide proof of delivery.
- Picture Keeper is not responsible for loss or damage during transit. We suggest that you purchase freight insurance on your shipments.
- NO COLLECT SHIPMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED without prior authorization from Picture Keeper. Shipments arriving at Picture Keeper with charges due are subject to being returned (unrepaired) with all charges, including return expenses, due and payable by the originator.
- You are responsible for saving or backing up data contained in any product returned to Seagate. PICTURE KEEPER WILL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH DATA AND WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF ANY DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF SUCH DATA WHILE THE PRODUCT IS IN SEAGATE'S POSSESSION.
Replacement Product Notice - Your original product will NOT be returned to you.
- Replacement products are factory-repaired products.
- Replacement products carry the greater of: original warranty balance or 90 days.
- Delivery is during normal business hours to the address you provide.
- All data and software on your returned product(s) will be lost.
Picture Keeper reserves its right to exercise all of its legal rights in connection with fraudulent returns.
Updated: July 1, 2013