- How can I track my order?
How can I track my order?
When your order is processed and shipped, our shipping software will automatically generate an email to the address with which your order was placed. This email will contain the order information details, including the DHL/USPS joint tracking number.
You can always track the package by going to picturekeeper.com/trackorder and entering your tracking number and email. You can also track your package by clicking the tracking number link within the confirmation email, or by copying the tracking number and pasting it into the USPS tracking tool, located here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action, then clicking the "Find" button. If you have any issues try the DHL Tracking tool, located here: http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/?trackingnumber, then clicking the "Track" button.
If you experience any issues throughout this process, please call or email us at email@example.com and let us know about it. We are happy to assist you in any way that we can!
- What if I am placing my order for delivery outside of the US?
What if I am placing my order for delivery outside of the US?
You will be charged a shipping fee of $12.99 USD when you place the order on our site. This covers our actual cost to ship the items out of the country from our headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
Because we utilize your country's local postal service to make the final delivery, it is possible you will be assessed a "brokerage" or handling fee upon delivery. You will also be responsible for paying any taxes and duties that are assessed to the order, which is generally around 10% of the order value.
* Canada deliveries: When possible we will ship from inventory in our Canadian Amazon Warehouse to avoid the charges, which means your order may potentially be fulfilled by Amazon. You may be assessed a CND$10.00 brokerage fee for deliveries, plus duties and taxes.
* UK Deliveries: When possible we will ship from inventory in our UK Amazon Warehouse to avoid the charges, which means your order may potentially be fulfilled by Amazon. You may be assessed an £8 brokerage fee for deliveries, plus duties and taxes.
* Australia Deliveries: Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. We do not have a local fulfillment center to utilize in Australia, so we appreciate your patience with the delivery process. You are always welcome to contact us for an update on your order's progress, but we will have very little visibility after the package has been handed off to the Australian Post. When possible we will ship from inventory in our Hong Kong Fulfillment Center to expedite the shipment, which means your order may potentially be delivered via the Hong Kong Post.
- Tracking shows that my package has not moved for more than 5 days?
Tracking shows that my package has not moved for more than 5 days?
Call or email us ASAP! We are happy to assist you in getting to the bottom of the situation, and will re-ship your order when applicable!
- Tracking says it is delivered but I never received the item?
Tracking says it is delivered but I never received the item?
First, check around your house; look around each door, in your mailbox, on the side of the porch, between the screen and front door to make sure it was not delivered to an unusual place. If that does not produce the missing package, call your local Post Office and ask about the shipment, providing the tracking number that was emailed to you.
If the Post Office cannot help you locate the package, please let our support team know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-382-0949 to speak with one of our Customer Service Reps. You will need to fill out, sign and email an affidavit (form download link below) stating that you never received the package in order to move forward with the claim process.
- Can you overnight my shipment?
Can you overnight my shipment?
Yes, we can overnight shipments! Please choose the overnight shipping option at checkout, and your package will be shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight. Also, any order placed after 10:30 AM ET may not be processed for overnight shipment until the next day.
- Is a signature required?
Is a signature required?
No, as a default, we ship "no signature required". We can ship with a signature required at delivery for an additional fee, upon request.
- My package looks open. Is it broken?
My package looks open. Is it broken?
The Post Office is not always as gentle with shipments as we would prefer. If the packaging looks damaged, please pop the Picture keeper drive into the USB port of your computer and give it a try. If the software loads correctly, your Picture Keeper is not broken.
However, if the damage to the packaging is severe, we want to know about it! Please take a picture of the state the package arrived in and send it in an email to email@example.com.
If this is an international shipment, customs agents often open the packages to verify the contents in the customs approval process. We apologize if this causes your package to arrive to you in a state that is less than pristine. If the damage to the packaging is severe, we want to know about it! Please take a picture of the state the package arrived in and send it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I change my address?
How do I change my address?
Each new order requires the submission of a shipping address; we do not keep any customer addresses on file. If you have already submitted an order, and realize the incorrect address was given, please call or email us at email@example.com ASAP to provide the correct address, before your order has processed and shipped.
- I'm moving....what do I do?
I'm moving....what do I do?
We are happy to place any orders on hold until you are safely able to receive them. Please place the request for us to do so in the "comments" or "special delivery instructions" box at check-out, or if the order has already been placed, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the hold. Be sure to include the date on which you will be ready for the order to ship. Remember, we are also able to ship to PO Boxes, if that is an alternative that is available to you.
- How do I combine shipments?
How do I combine shipments?
We unfortunately no longer offer combined shipping. If you have placed multiple orders and wish to combine them you will need to cancel those orders and re-place a single order.
- Do you ship to PO boxes?
Do you ship to PO boxes?
Yes, we do! We ship all of our packages with a service of DHL called "FirstMile." DHL transports and delivers your package to your local post office, and they take over the shipment from there. Your package will actually be delivered to you via the United States Postal Service, so a PO Box is always a safe destination.