How to Use the Colorize Tool
Colorize adds a splash of color to your old black-and-white photos. Below, you'll find a tutorial for how to use the Colorize tool. The other photo tools all work very similarly, and we encourage you to give them all a try! To access the Colorize tool, first make sure to connect your Picture Keeper Connect to your iOS or Android device, and open the Picture Keeper Connect app
- Tap the Tools icon at the bottom of the app
- From the Photo Tools screen, tap Colorize
- Tap Select a Photo
- Navigate to, and select the photo you want to edit
- Wait for the newly colorized image to generate
- Use the Original and New buttons at the top to compare the before and after, and when you're done, you can either Discard or Save your new photo at the bottom.