Getting Started Using iPad with USB-C
Now that Apple's long-awaited switch to USB-C on iPhone has been implemented, we've been able to implement a better way to use USB-C model iPads with Picture Keeper Connect as well. This has simplified the process and significantly increased the backup speed. Below, we'll go over the steps to set up the app and get started using your Picture Keeper Connect with your iPad. First, make sure iPadOS is up to date, and if you haven't already, download the PK Connect app from the App Store and open it.
- Tap Create Account if this is your first time using Picture Keeper, otherwise tap Sign In
- Fill out the Create Account or Sign In screen, and then tap Create Account or Sign In
- Next, connect your Picture Keeper Connect to your iPad using the provided Keeper Connector adapter
- Tap Grant Access to Drive
- Tap Open Drive Picker at the bottom
- Tap PKBACKUP on the left side of the pop-up window
- Tap Open at the top right of the pop-up window
- You should see "Access granted!" appear momentarily at the bottom
- Tap Start Backup on the Home screen
- Make sure to tap Allow Full Access when prompted, so Picture Keeper can back up your entire photo library, then sit back and enjoy the show!