*Android - Grant Access to Drive
Allow your Android device to access the Picture Keeper.
The Picture Keeper Connect application needs permission from your Android smartphone or tablet to access the Picture Keeper USB flash drive. Please take a look at the following steps on how to give the proper permissions if/when prompted.
- If / when you will see this screen, tap OK.
- If a File Manager window opens, swipe to close, use the back arrow or recent tasks button to close.
- Open the Picture Keeper app again.
- Tap Start Backup.
- You may get the same permission prompt.
- Tap OK.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Next.
No PKBackup listed?
Some phones may show the Picture Keeper drive as PKBackup, UDisk, STT, or other names. If you see anything like this, it is likely your Picture Keeper. Do not select Internal storage.
- Next tap Select at the bottom right or Select PKBackup. (depends on the phone)
- This should now display the Start Backup screen.
- Tap Allow or Deny to any prompts like Videos or Contacts.
- Tap Start Backup
You can make more choices in the next screens by tapping the check marks.
If you're not seeing these screens, please see My Android phone is not recognizing the Picture Keeper
For further assistance, please contact Picture Keeper Support