How do I remove Picture Keeper's access to my Google Account?
Please note: Only your Picture Keeper drive and your computer are able to access your Google account. Picture Keeper does not have access to any of your personal information.
When you backup photos from Gmail or Google Photos, the Picture Keeper software on your Picture Keeper drive will have access to your emails and photo albums, but this is strictly limited to your computer and your drive.
If at any time you'd like to stop backing up photos from your Google and Gmail accounts and block access to your Picture Keeper drive, just follow these simple steps:
Revoking access through your Google Account:
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions and sign in to your Google Account. Make sure to do so on a computer you trust.
- Scroll down to the "Third-Party Apps with Account Access" section.
- Locate "Picture Keeper" and select the "REMOVE ACCESS" button and click "Yes" in the pop-up.
Revoking access through your Picture Keeper application:
- Launch the Picture Keeper Application
- Uncheck the "Email" option on the "Start Backup Screen"
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Picture Keeper Support.