Job Title: eCommerce Graphic Designer
Reports To: Director, Marketing & Creative Services
Simplified IT Products, located in Marietta, GA, is a product development and marketing firm specializing in consumer technology solutions since 2008. We drive product adoption and sales through digital marketing, eCommerce, TV Shopping, Trade/Consumer shows, catalogs and traditional retail channels. Our products are available worldwide and we are aggressively growing new sales and marketing channels through new product and service offerings. We need high energy, goal oriented individuals to strengthen our team.
Simplified IT Products, LLC has an opening for an energetic and ambitious graphic designer to join our expanding team in Marietta, GA.
The Graphic Designer will work closely with the eCommerce and product development teams to turn marketing objectives into compelling deliverables across multiple platforms including mobile apps, desktop applications, printed materials, web landing pages, emails and social media. The Graphic Designer will conceptualize + produce layouts, mock-ups, and final designs for our Picture Keeper, Share Your Photos, Pet Photo Saver and We Love Fulfillment brands.
Major Duties & Job Responsibilities - Included, but not limited to:
- Serve as a critical thinking design lead for the Simplified IT Products suite of brands with a passion for brand consistency across all channels.
- Conceptualize and deliver high-caliber design assets that support our retail merchandising, marketing and email campaigns (including desktop, mobile, web, email, social and packaging assets).
- Lead the design of our evolving storefront with an emphasis on the overall customer experience + conversion utilizing UI/UX design theories & frameworks.
- Design dynamic + responsive email templates and campaigns in alignment with the global marketing calendar.
- Establish and maintain a brand library with an emphasis on organization of all brand(s) assets in a single location.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in design or a related field.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, tasks, and deadlines.
- Assertive and active. Willing to accept challenges, work well under pressure and react promptly to fast changing environment.
- Ability to critically think through problems, identify opportunities, develop solutions and independently learn.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization and writing skills.
- Ability to understand and translate complex data into meaningful decisions.
- Positive attitude and consensus builder.
Compensation & Benefits
Benefits: This position offers group medical, dental and vision benefits along with a 401k with 6% match, on-site gym and regular team building outings.
Your job responsibilities may change at any time during your employment at the discretion of the Company. One of the most important job duties of any employee is to maintain a degree of loyalty to the Company. As part of your job you are expected to perform all duties and assignments with the company’s legitimate business interest in mind. From time to time, in addition to your regularly assigned job responsibilities and duties, you may be asked to work on special projects or assist with other work that is important in the operation of the department or the Company. Your cooperation and assistance in performing additional work is expected.
Availability to meet the needs of the business in this role may include working longer, days, nights, weekends and holidays. A laptop for work use will be provided and it is expected to take home nightly and on weekends.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
The Simplified IT Products Brand
At Simplified IT Products we value people, learning, teamwork, collaboration, autonomy, integrity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. These are not just terms to us. They offer direction as we strive to be known for our inclusive culture, business acumen, and growth opportunities that we offer our employees.
It is an exciting time to work at Simplified IT Products. We are an 11 year old brand that currently operates as a startup due to high growth across multiple channels. We are looking for talent that shares our passion, drive and innovative spirit for marketing our products. We operate in an ultra fast paced environment that rewards high performing individuals who are able to work autonomously.