Free shipping on orders over $50 (US only)
Crashed computers rob you of more than just hardware - they take with them irreplaceable photos and memories. Picture Keeper offers an easy solution to your computer backup needs.
Backup is as simple as plugging the Picture Keeper into a USB port and clicking the Start Backup prompt. The computer backup goes to work automatically, seeking out and storing your family photos. No need to install software, select folders or drag-and-drop files - the Picture Keeper does all the work for you.
No Duplicate Files!
With each new computer backup, the Picture Keeper remembers where your last backup ended, and only downloads new photos, skipping duplicate photos to maximize storage space.
Amazing Features of Picture Keeper:
- Automatic Backup of your favorite photos
- Skips duplicate photos
- Easily restores photos to other computers
- Easily shares your photos with family and friends
- Works with digital photo frames
- Protects photos from Facebook and backup email attachments.
- 4 GB - holds on average 2,000 photosÂ
- 8 GB - holds on average 4,000 photosÂ
- 16 GB - holds on average 8,000 photosÂ
- 32 GBÂ - holds on average 16,000 photosÂ
Fill up your Picture Keeper drive?Â
If you fill up the space on your Picture Keeper drive, just plug in a new one and it will continue the backup where your last one left off!Â
Â Compatibility Requirements
- Computer Requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP (SP3), Mac OS 10.7 (and newer) computers.
- Newer computers with a USB Type-C (Thunderbolt 3) port will require an adapter, like our Keeper Converter.Â Do I need a Keeper Converter?