My Favorite Photo
Every Thursday, we feature a photo and story in our #MyFavoritePhoto blog series. This Thursday, we are joined by Jordan R. as he tells his story on how Charlie the Pirate Pup stole the show from Halloween last year. In honor of National Dress Up Your Pet day approaching, we are offering 50% for simply sharing your fave photo of your furry friend with us! Keep reading to find out how you can receive this special offer!
1. Name: Jordan Roberson
2. Where are you from?: Mar Vista, CA
3. When was this photo taken?: Halloween 2016
4. Where was this photo taken?: Wpromote in El Segundo
5. Tell us about why you chose this as your favorite photo: “I think Charlie is already cute even without any clothes on, but he sure makes an adorable pirate! I dressed as Peter Pan, so we made a great pair in the office. Needless to say we had a blast that day.”
6. What do you want to remember about this photo?: “Literally everything. I can’t get over the little pirate arm and the sassy pose.”
7. What memories does the photo bring back to you?: “I’ll always remember being in the office with the other pups dressed up. They were all cute, but Charlie won the prize!”
8. If you could choose one word to describe this photo, what would that word be?: “bAARRRk!”
9. Lastly, how would you feel if you lost this photo?: “Very, very, very, sad!”
SUBMIT YOUR FAVE PHOTO OF YOUR PET & RECEIVE 50% OFF!
Step 1: Simply identify your favorite photo – that one photo that you are proud to share its story of what it means to you and why.
Step 2: Submit the photo and your story to us by email (email@example.com) and share on social media. Don’t forget to tag us and use #MyFavoritePhoto in the caption.
Step 3: Receive a special code for 50% OFF to use on our site for your entry! If your photo and story gets chosen to be featured, you receive $25 to use on our site as well as bragging rights!