Application Support Specialist
Simplified IT Products, a successful and established Marietta-based manufacturer of consumer goods, is experiencing rapid growth and searching for a key individual to join our team full time in the role of Application Support Specialist.
What’s Great about Working at Simplified?
- Excellent Benefits Package That Includes:
- 401k with Employer Match
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Onsite Exercise Center
- and More!
- Regular team outings and events.
- Team Oriented Fast Paced Fun Environment
The Application Support Specialist is a very critical role and will interface internally with all departments within the company and also externally with a very friendly yet non-technical consumer. This position is responsible for the overall product knowledge and support of the Picture Keeper application including activities to reduce support calls, software testing and recommendations on bug fixes, log collection and inside/presales/ post sales customer support.
The ideal candidate will have customer service experience, a high level of energy and creativity, ability to troubleshoot, organizational skills and excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Represent Picture Keeper on the front lines by delivering exceptional customer service via phone calls, emails, live chats and text messages.
- Comfortably answer all troubleshooting cases, presales questions, fulfillment issues, billing inquiries, etc. There should be no customer request that you can’t handle
- Provide technical support and product information to our customers
- Ability to simplify complex processes to novice customers
- Ability to Upsell our products using detailed product and industry knowledge
- Tracking/expediting of sales orders from receipt to shipment, and reporting of findings to customers
- Strategize ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, and better serve our customers
- Master our internal systems in order to efficiently and effectively manage customer relationships
- A successful candidate will be available to work outside of standard business hours to support global customer base - Other job-related duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4 year degree preferred; or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Highly motivated, able to work independently
- Writes clearly and informatively.
- Technical Interest and Aptitude required
- Deep understanding of Mac Operating Systems specifically iPhoto and Photos applications
- Deep understanding of iOS and photo related apps
- General understanding of computer hardware and networking
- General understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Experience with authoring/writing support articles, FAQ, KB for non technical consumers and consistent with the Picture Keeper brand.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Establishes and maintains effective, collaborative work relationships.
Work Location: 4445 Winfred Dr. Marietta, GA 30066; Occasional telecommuting.
Must be authorized to work in the United States. No sponsorship available. Please take this into consideration before applying.
Simplified IT Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include job title in the subject line.