Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Reports To: Director, Marketing & Creative Services: Matt Thomason
Simplified IT Products, located in Marietta, GA, is a product development and marketing firm specializing in consumer technology solutions since 2008. We drive product adoption and sales through digital marketing, eCommerce, TV Shopping, Trade/Consumer shows, catalogs and traditional retail channels. Our products are available worldwide and we are aggressively growing new sales and marketing channels through new product and service offerings. We need high energy, goal oriented individuals to strengthen our team.
Simplified IT Products, LLC has an opening for an energetic and ambitious Digital Marketing Specialist to join our expanding team in Marietta, GA. The role will be responsible for executing successful marketing campaigns to drive sales for a B2C eCommerce brand and drive mobile app downloads. The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for eCommerce, digital marketing, copywriting, Public Affairs and growth opportunities.
Major Duties & Job Responsibilities - Included, but not limited to:
- Develop an extensive understanding of the Picture Keeper product line, features and competitive differentiations and the Picture Keeper target demographic and purchasing behaviors.
- Take ownership of marketing projects as a project manager that can collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams (marketing, design, development, customer service) with an emphasis on achieving maximum results and seeing project through completion.
- Perform outreach to forge partnerships ( revenue share, bundling, influencer.,etc)
- Analyze marketing data and recognize actionable insights to use in marketing initiatives.
- Develop marketing reports and present a clear story to the marketing and leadership team.
- Work closely with App developers and cross-functional teams to define value proposition, user benefits and product positioning for each release.
- Continuously monitor our apps' performance on the app stores as well as the performance of our app-install campaigns. Tirelessly test and optimize messaging and creatives to drive communication and awareness of features across all sales channels.
- Learn App Store Optimization best practices through self directed training.
- Identify and attend relevant industry conferences and serve as a brand ambassador at conferences.
- Communicate strategic insights from ongoing measurement and reporting of customer interactions in the digital channels.
- Have a passion for monitoring digital marketing/eCommerce trends and present strategic insights to the organization.
- Support the brand as a copywriter by creating/updating product listings, writing blog posts, writing emails and other promotional copy as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, tasks, and deadlines.
- Assertive and active. Willing to accept challenges, work well under pressure and react promptly to fast changing environment.
- Ability to critically think through problems, identify opportunities, develop solutions and independently learn.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization and writing skills.
- Ability to understand and translate complex data into meaningful decisions.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
Benefits: This position offers group medical, 401k with 6% match and team building events.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
The Simplified IT Products Brand
At Simplified IT Products we value people, learning, teamwork, collaboration, autonomy, integrity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. These are not just terms to us. They offer direction as we strive to be known for our inclusive culture, business acumen, and growth opportunities that we offer our employees.
It is an exciting time to work at Simplified IT Products. We are an 11 year old brand that currently operates as a startup due to high growth across multiple channels. We are looking for talent that shares our passion, drive and innovative spirit for marketing our products. We operate in an ultra fast paced environment that rewards high performing individuals who are able to work autonomously.