Job Title: eCommerce Digital Designer
Reports To: Director, Marketing & Creative Services
Simplified IT Products, located in Marietta, GA, is a product development and marketing firm specializing in consumer technology solutions since 2008. We drive product adoption and sales through digital marketing, Ecommerce, TV Shopping, Trade/Consumer shows, catalogs and traditional retail channels. Our products are available worldwide and we are aggressively growing new sales and marketing channels through new product and service offerings. We need high energy, goal oriented individuals to strengthen our team.
The eCommerce Digital Designer will work closely with the marketing and product development teams to turn marketing objectives into compelling deliverables across multiple platforms including mobile apps, desktop applications, printed materials, web landing pages, emails and social media. The Ecommerce Digital Designer will conceptualize + produce layouts, mock-ups, and final designs for our Picture Keeper, Share Your Photos, Pet Photo Saver and We Love Fulfillment brands.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a critical thinking design lead for the Simplified IT Products suite of brands with a passion for brand consistency across all channels.
- Conceptualize and deliver high-caliber design assets that support our retail merchandising, marketing and email campaigns (including desktop, mobile, web, email and social assets).
- Lead the design of our evolving storefront with an emphasis on the overall customer experience + conversion utilizing UI/UX design theories & frameworks.
- Design dynamic + responsive email templates and campaigns in alignment with the global marketing calendar.
- Establish and maintain a brand library with an emphasis on organization of all brand(s) assets in a single location.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field.
- 2+ years design experience with a brand or agency.
- experience designing for a B2C eCommerce brand with emphasis on the user shopping experience.
- Experience in A/B testing of UI/UX design with focus on optimizing user experience and minimizing drop off user rates.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc..
- Product photography and retouching abilities.
- Understanding of Shopify platform and email platforms (ie Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.).
- Basic understanding of htlm5.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, tasks, and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary: Based on experience.
Benefits: This position offers group Medical, 401k with 6% match, profit-sharing program and team building events.
The Simplified IT Products Brand
At Simplified IT Products we value people, learning, teamwork, collaboration, autonomy, integrity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. These are not just terms to us. They offer direction as we strive to be known for our inclusive culture, business acumen, and growth opportunities that we offer our employees.
It is an exciting time to work at Simplified IT Products. We are an 11 year old brand that currently operates as a startup due to high growth across multiple channels. We are looking for talent that shares our passion, drive and innovative spirit for marketing our products. We operate in an ultra fast paced environment that rewards high performing individuals who are able to work autonomously.