Simplified IT Products LLC
Job position of Senior Staff Engineer
- Responsible for the development and improvement of Windows desktop applications including Picture Keeper, Ultimate Backup and other utility software running on Windows.
- Review algorithms in the software for duplicates detection, research and compare various hash algorithms using C++.
- Review integrations with famous photo services such as Facebook, Google Photos and so on, refactoring code and add additional features including backing up email attachments from various email services.
- Review current SQLite database implementation and develop ways to improve the performance of various database operations.
- Research the company's existing Share Your Photos service for optimizations such as integrating the photo sharing feature.
- Research the company's existing online printing products at PictureKeeper.com for improvements including integrating the photo printing feature.
- For long term product enhancements, create comparative analysis, investigate popular desktop frameworks including QT and Electron, create proof of concept and summarize the pros and cons of each improvement options.
- Improve code reusability, pack reusable code into modules and provide SDKs for macOS apps, including using cross platform libraries such as STL, cURL, JsonCpp etc.
- Collaborate with coworkers on macOS application development as needed.
- Conduct internal solution design requirement sessions, including writing API documents and creating design diagrams.
Position requires Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field plus at least three years of experience as a Software Engineer or on a similar position. Requires computer science background with good knowledge of C++, Windows programming, and algorithms; strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to details, ability to work in a demanding team-oriented environment.
Please mail resume and cover letter to Simplified IT Products LLC, 4445 Winfred Dr., Marietta, GA, 30066
Date Posted: 06/22/2022
Date Removed: 07/22/2022