SR. GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Why Work for Us?
Simplified IT Products, located in Marietta, GA, is a product development and marketing firm specializing in consumer technology solutions since 2008. We drive product adoption and sales through digital marketing, eCommerce, TV Shopping, Trade/Consumer shows, catalogs and traditional retail channels. Our products are available worldwide and we are aggressively growing new sales and marketing channels through new product and service offerings. We need high energy, goal oriented individuals to strengthen our team.
The Sr. Graphic Designer will work closely with the eCommerce and product development teams to turn marketing objectives into compelling deliverables across multiple platforms including mobile apps, desktop applications, printed materials, web landing pages, emails and social media. The Sr. Graphic Designer will conceptualize + produce layouts, mock-ups, and final designs for our Picture Keeper, Share Your Photos, Pet Photo Saver and We Love Fulfillment brands.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a critical thinking design lead for the Simplified IT Products suite of brands with a passion for brand consistency across all channels.
- Conceptualize and deliver high-caliber design assets that support our retail merchandising, eCommerce, marketing and email campaigns (including desktop, mobile, web, email and social assets).
- Lead the design of our evolving storefront with an emphasis on the overall customer experience + conversion utilizing UI/UX design theories & frameworks.
- Design dynamic + responsive email templates and campaigns in alignment with the global marketing calendar.
- Establish and maintain a brand library with an emphasis on organization of all brand(s) assets in a single location.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- 5+ years design experience within a brand or agency environment.
- In-depth experience designing for a eCommerce brand/agency with emphasis on user experience.
- Experience in A/B testing of UI/UX design with focus on optimizing user experience and minimizing drop off user rates.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc..
- Product photography and retouching abilities.
- Understanding of Shopify platform and email platforms (ie Bronto, Kaviyo, etc.).
- Basic understanding of htlm5.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, tasks, and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Location: 4445 Winfred Dr. Marietta, GA 30066
Must be authorized to work in the United States. No sponsorship available. Please take this into consideration before applying.
Simplified IT Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to apply please fill out our application by clicking here or email Jobs@picturekeeper.com and include job title in the subject line.