Job Title: Shopify eCommerce Manager
Reports To: Director, Marketing & Creative Services
The Shopify eCommerce Manager will be a hands-on, creative, data-driven individual who owns and operates all B2C ShopifyPlus stores for Simplified IT Products (SITP) - picturekeeper.com, shareyourphotos.com, photostick.com, phoneadapterstore.com and petphotosaver.com (with a focus on picturekeeper.com).
The selected candidate should have a broad eCommerce skill set that draws from sales, marketing, operations, and business analytics experience. The role will be focused on maximizing revenue through extensive A/B testing to optimize all areas of picturekeeper.com..
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute e-commerce sales strategies, promotions and programs.
- Regularly monitor and be accountable for Shopify Store revenue goals.
- Operate highly functional Product Display Pages (PDP) that showcase and sell products and serve mobile customers with relevant information quickly.
- Using optimization tools (Google Optimize, CrazyEgg, Optimizely, etc.), design and conduct “A/B”/split tests on buttons, elements, copy, flows, merchandising, etc. on both Desktop and Mobile views with intense focus on mobile view + optimization.
- Oversee maintain the eCommerce marketing and promotions calendar.
- Manage the site’s discount codes for support, marketing, email, affiliate and sales initiatives.
- Be proactive and accountable for demand forecasting and inventory in-stock performance.
- Partner with marketing teams to convey a consistent brand image that supports the goals of the website and marketplaces.
- Aggressively monitor marketplace and product reviews; properly address negative feedback.
Reporting + Site Maintenance
- Manage Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager to identify + resolve all analytics reporting issues to ensure that the sales/marketing numbers reported each week are accurate.
- Prep for, attend and serve as a major contributor to the weekly “Numbers Reporting Meeting”.
- Regularly communicate (meetings, emails and Slack) with Management, Fulfillment, Inventory Planning and Customer Care departments about site status, features, updates and promotions.
- Regularly monitor Shopify App usage / cost with focus on utilizing the most efficient apps for our site and identifying new apps to improve performance.
- Actively monitor developing e-commerce technology trends, evaluate business opportunities and recommend new website initiatives.
- Setup and implement a Communication Plan for site outages and technical issues.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, digital communications or relevant degree. MBA and/or PMI certification preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in ecommerce with a consumer goods brand, e-commerce company, or e-commerce tool vendor.
- Proven experience managing a Shopify website.
- A passion for A/B testing, analytics and optimization.
- A working knowledge of SEO, SEM, Paid ads, and UX/UI, and how content is shared and digested across the spectrum of digital media.
- A passion for serving mobile users, understanding mobile use cases, and mobile best practices.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with excellent documentation, communication and leadership skills.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary: Based on experience. Relocation package available to candidates that live more than 60 miles from our corporate headquarters.
Benefits: This position offers group Medical, 401k with 6% match, profit-sharing program and team building events.
To apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
The Simplified IT Products Brand
At Simplified IT Products we value people, learning, teamwork, collaboration, autonomy, integrity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. These are not just terms to us. They offer direction as we strive to be known for our inclusive culture, business acumen, and growth opportunities that we offer our employees.
It is an exciting time to work at Simplified IT Products. We are an 11 year old brand that currently operates as a startup due to high growth across multiple channels. We are looking for talent that shares our passion, drive and innovative spirit for marketing our products. We operate in an ultra fast paced environment that rewards high performing individuals who are able to work autonomously.