Job Title: Shopify eCommerce Manager
Reports To: Director, Marketing & Creative Services
The Shopify eCommerce Manager will be a hands-on, creative, data-driven individual who owns, operates and is accountable for the daily performance of picturekeeper.com and related sub-domains.
The selected candidate should have experience managing the daily operations and administration of a Shopify site. The candidate will have a broad eCommerce skill set that draws from sales, marketing, operations, and business analytics experience. The role is ideal for someone who is passionate about eCommerce marketing and enjoys working with a team in a fast paced environment. An individual who is ultra organized and is a highly effective communicator will excel in this role.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Site Administration and Reporting
Review picturekeeper.com orders daily with a focus on the following areas:
- Fraud Prevention
- Return Prevention
- Minimize Customer Support Calls
Create, monitor and manage all discount codes for picturekeeper.com.
- Develop a process to organize SKU’s on picturekeer.com that will allow for efficient and clear sales reporting.
- Communicate regularly with finance and fulfillment departments to enable efficient and accurate inventory tracking from all SKU’s sold on picturekeeper.com.
- Coordinate with the fulfillment team when launching new SKU’s on picturekeeper.com to prevent fulfillment issues.
Manage (daily) the picturekeeper.com Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager accounts with a focus on the following areas:
- Audit GA / GTM accounts to identify + resolve all analytics reporting issues to ensure that the sales/marketing numbers reported are accurate. Identify and manage a partner to resolve all issues as needed.
- Manage GA / GTM accounts and monitor daily to ensure that the sales/marketing numbers reported are accurate.
- Establish all KPI’s that need to be reported for picturekeeper.com and develop a data dashboard to report KPI’s.
Aggressively monitor product reviews with a focus on the following areas:
- Identify, implement and manage (daily) a product review program for picturekeeper.com.
- Develop and implement a plan to address negative reviews.
- Develop and implement initiatives to build the number of reviews for all SKU’s.
- Update picturekeeper.com with all required and/or recommended platform updates.
- Keep the leadership team updated on all relevant eCommerce technology trends.
- Evaluate business opportunities and recommend new website initiatives.
- Site Optimization o SEO
- PPC / Google Shopping
- Affiliate Traffic
- All Other Growth/Revenue Initiatives
Regularly monitor, report and be accountable for picturekeeper.com revenue goals.
- A/B testing, analytics and optimization
- Serving mobile users, understanding mobile use cases, and mobile best practices
- Growing a B2C Shopify site (traffic + revenue)
Compensation & Benefits
At Simplified IT Products we value people, learning, teamwork, collaboration, autonomy, integrity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. These are not just terms to us. They offer direction as we strive to be known for our inclusive culture, business acumen, and growth opportunities that we offer our employees.
It is an exciting time to work at Simplified IT Products. We are a 12 year old brand that currently operates as a startup due to high growth across multiple channels. We are looking for talent that shares our passion, drive and innovative spirit for marketing our products. We operate in an ultra fast paced environment that rewards high performing individuals who are able to work autonomously.