Some of our favorite memories stay in our hearts forever. Picture Keeper helps protect these special moments so that you can always know your memories are safe! This week’s #MyFavoritePhoto story focuses on some favorite memories in Picture Keeper customer Tyler’s life. Help your friends and family save their memories by giving them the gift of photo backup this year for the holiday season!
1. Name: Tyler Morgan
2. Where are you from?: Woodstock, GA
3. When was this photo taken?: Early 2016
4. Where was this photo taken?: Sail Pavilion, Tampa, FL
5. Tell us about why this is your favorite photo: “This is one of my favorite photos because my wife and I were reminiscing about the great times we have had in Tampa over the previous 3 years while we lived there. While not only looking back, we were also looking forward to our future outside of Tampa.”
6. What do you want to remember about this photo?: “I think it represented our few years we spent in Florida. There were plenty of great memories there.”
7. What memory does the photo bring back to you?: “I vividly remember talking to Aria, my wife, about how lucky we were to experience the life we had in Tampa. From our new friends, to our South Florida adventures that we would not trade for anything. We also talked about what lied ahead for us and the new places we would go. Another memory it brings back is biking around Downtown with our friends on any given day. Not to mention the memories made with all of the great people of Tampa.”
8. If you could choose one word to describe this photo, what would that word be?: “Priceless.”
9. Lastly, how would you feel if you lost this photo?: “I would be very, very upset if I never saw this photo again. Just the sight of it plays back all of the amazing memories of the time my wife and I spent together in Florida.”
Memories like this are priceless and can NEVER be replaced! Picture Keeper Connect gives you the ability to save these memories and hold them close to you, at all times. It is our priority to help you protect the precious memories that you make, and to prove it to you, we are offering our #MyFavoritePhoto readers a special discount. Use code MYFAVEPHOTO at online check out and enjoy 40% off as our gift to you!
Making memories doesn’t cost a lot, and neither should saving them. Share your favorite story with us for a chance to be featured on the #MyFavoritePhoto weekly blog series. Submit your photo and story to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a special offer. We love hearing your stories!